Integrated Training on the Core Align
In this 14 hour practical course with online supplements, experience the versatility of the core align and how to create a full body integrated work out for both private clients and group classes. The core align provides an environment for multi-joint exercises in all planes of motion from both bilateral and unilateral stances. It uses low load- controlled movement in an ideal posture. This ensures that joints start and remain in proper alignment, muscles function in their proper length-tension relationships, and synergistic muscle recruitment is optional. Learn how incorporate these integration techniques that will promote intermuscular coordination of global and refined movements and will benefit the neuromuscular system for both sport and rehabilitation. A downloadable pdf manual will be provided within the online portion of the course.
- 1. Students will define the concept of integrated training.
- 2. Students will demonstrate integration techniques through multi-joint exercises on teh core align with various pedal positions and tensions.
- 3. Students will demonstrate the use of strength, tempo, lever, range, stability, and tension to create challenge in client programs.
- 4. Students will outline safety guidelines and contraindications for using and maintaining the core align.
- 5. Students will create multiple movement progressions to incorporate into a private class or session.
** This course is offerered via live training and participants may attend via zoom.
14 NPCP credits
Sorry, but there are no products matching this criteria. Please try again.