This 8-hour practical workshop introduces the Pilates instructor to the most innovative technique in Pilates exercise. Students learn choreography that combines the Tower with the moving Reformer carriage providing a challenging workout for experienced Pilates teachers and clients. This course serves as an elective with PHI Pilates.
- Participants will be able to create a group class or private session using the tower and reformer blended exercises.
- Participants will describe the use of the carriage for perturbation to create control from the center.
- Participants will demonstrate 20 exercises using the combined tower and reformer.
- Participants will demonstrate safe transfers to and from the moving carriage when performing integrated exercises.
- Pre-Requisites: Pilates Mat Level I & Reformer Foundations I
Required Textbook: PHI Pilates Integrated Training Manual
CEU's: PHI 7
NOTE: THE INTEGRATED TRAINING MANUAL IS REQUIRED FOR THIS TRAINING.
Registration/payment must be received 15 days in advance of the course(s) you are purchasing. Registrations submitted after this time will result in a $25 late fee- per training. In the event that you register late, a PHI representative will contact you by phone to process your late fee. Cancellations and/or transfers must be made 15 days prior to training date and are subject to a $50 non-refundable fee. No transfers or refunds will be honored within 15 days of training date. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us at 1 (877) 716-4879.
Sorry, but there are no products matching this criteria. Please try again.