Pilates Mat for Rehabilitation Level I Live Training Course (For Licensed Professionals Only)
This course introduces the Pilates Mat repertoire for a method of therapeutic exercise and evaluation for rehabilitation. The six Pilates principles are introduced and the foundation for the Mat work is established. A system of evaluation is presented and several case studies are reviewed as potential protocols. Participants will leave with unlimited combinations of exercises for therapy and home programs that require equipment. This course is for Licensed Professionals only.
Course Objectives Participants will be able to:
- List the 6 principles of Pilates and identify their benefits for rehabilitation.
- Position clients in neutral in all body positions.
- Evaluate success in exercise through alignment and stability.
- Demonstrate a minimum of 30 Pilates exercises to use for rehabilitation.
- Perform a Pilates movement evaluation using the tools of Pilates Mat exercise.
- Review the evidence based research on Pilates Mat exercise as a fitness modality and rehabilitation tool.
Pre-Requisites: Must be a Licensed Professional
Required Textbook: PHI Pilates Mat Manual
Registration/payment must be received 15 days in advance of the course(s) you are purchasing. Registrations submitted after this time will result in a $25 late fee- per training. In the event that you register late, a PHI representative will contact you by phone to process your late fee. Cancellations and/or transfers must be made 15 days prior to training date and are subject to a $50 non-refundable fee. No transfers or refunds will be honored within 15 days of training date. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us at 1 (877) 716-4879
Sorry, but there are no products matching this criteria. Please try again.