This workshop will teach you the skills to enhance athletic performance of your clients using Pilates. Learn how to incorporate specific exercises on the Pilates equipment, core align, as well as mat based exercises to enhance triple extension for explosive athletes such as track, football and basketball players, how to can enhance flexibility for dancers and gymnasts, how to improve spinal rotation for golfers and baseball players, and how to improve core strength and muscle balance to prevent injury in sport. Leave with a game plan for several types of athletes.
- Students will identify the best rotational strategy for the spine and hips.
- Students will describe triple extension and its importance in athletic performance.
- Students will list Pilates exercises best used to prevent common injuries in sport.
- Students will demonstrate triple extension exercises on the core align, reformer, and mat.
- Students will list effective methods for lengthening muscles and demonstrate the differences on the Pilates equipment.
CEU's: PMA 7
Course is 7 hours. 8am to 4pm 45 min lunch and 2 breaks
Course price: $250
Sorry, but there are no products matching this criteria. Please try again.