This course is a 14-hour practical workshop that will prepare the Pilates instructor to teach more advanced Reformer classes and personal training sessions on the Reformer. A discussion on developing client goals based on posture is included as well as more advanced Reformer choreography. This course includes a practical exam. Reformer Foundations II is a required course in the curriculum toward full Pilates training through PHI Pilates.
- Student will be able to effectively teach 32 intermediate exercises.
- Student will be able to demonstrate modifications for exercises.
- Student will be able to design and carry out a 1 hour personal training workout for a client on the reformer.
- Student will be able to demonstrate exercises using the jump board and box for variety and progression.
- Student will understand layering of exercises for progression in the group and personal training workout.
- Student will be able to evaluate a client’s posture and decide which exercises would help to create a balanced body.
Pre-Requisites: Pilates Mat Level I & Reformer Foundations I
Required Textbook: PHI Pilates Reforming Human Movement Manual
CEU's: PHI 16 & PMA 14
Manual is required for this training.
Registration/payment must be received 15 days in advance of the course(s) you are purchasing. Registrations submitted after this time will result in a $25 late fee- per training. In the event that you register late, a PHI representative will contact you by phone to process your late fee. Cancellations and/or transfers must be made 15 days prior to training date and are subject to a $50 non-refundable fee. No transfers or refunds will be honored within 15 days of training date. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us at 1 (877) 716-4879.